In Employment M/s P.G.Bhagwat (Sr.Audit Manager):
- Timely completion of Audits maintaining audit quality
- Development & Implementation of Audit Methodology.
- Planning and Execution of audits.
- Directly reporting & coordinating with the partners.
- Development and implementation of firm policies and protocols in compliance with the audit methodology.
Following is the list of clients which were being handled by me as an Sr. Audit Manager:
- Bank of India (Listed Entity):
- Revenue Audit of the bank: (Phaltan, Satara,) in 2008-09
- Was involved in an engagement Planning, Execution and Reporting & overall supervision.
Bank of India (Listed Entity):
Revenue Audit of the bank: (Phaltan, Satara,) in 2008-09 Was involved in an engagement Planning, Execution and Reporting & overall supervision.
Stock Audit: Has also conducted the stock audit allotted by Pune Corporate Banking Branch in the Year 2008-09.
Emerson Climate Technologies India Limited (Internal Audit):Overall Supervision of the Audit along with performance of key Audit Areas of Receipt of goods, Export sales process verification. Internal Audits are performed keeping the COSO environment. Review of Disputed Government Dues and reporting of the same, Review of the backup procedures & Retrieval procedures, Logical Access of the ERP.
Kirloskar Pneumatics Company Ltd (KPCL) (Listed Entity): Exposure: KPCL has implemented an ERP System (Oracle), therefore Data migration Audits were carried out. Audit relating to Oracle user Access rights, Cost Routing verification, material movement procedures in Oracle Environment, Processes relating to Bill Passing, Material Receipts procedures, warranty replacements, debtors analysis, Cenvat Accounting Analysis, procurement of material, statutory compliance framework with reference to CARO were mapped.
Indian Card Clothing (ICC) (Listed Entity):Exposure: ICC has implemented Oracle e business suite, Data Migration Assignment was the major activity carried out. Basic overview of costing systems in relation to Inventories & related MIS verification, Statutory Compliance (selected statutes, timely payment and timely filing of statutory return only), Salary Processing, Investments (Accounting, Valuation, Authorities ,'AS' compliance), Information Systems - Basic Risk Assessment Audit Backup & Retrieval Processes Oracle Access Rights Review, IT Infrastructure management controls, Verification of Finished Goods.
Aztec soft Ltd (Listed Entity): Exposure: Aztec Soft is a software company as well as software testing company. Process relating to Attendance and leave marking, sales procedures and accounting for the same, process for procurement of Fixed assets and IT Assets and its compliances with customs law, process for settlement of Travel Advances and its accounting thereof, debtors analysis, Physical verification of IT as well as Non – IT Assets and there reconciliation with Fixed Asset Register, Creditors Analysis, statutory compliance framework with reference to CARO were mapped.
Maximize Learning Private Ltd: Exposure: Compliance with US GAAP of revenue recognition and compliance thereof with SOX. Review of process relating to WIP Valuation Physical Verification of Fixed Assets and its reconciliation with Fixed Assets register.
In Employment (Ernst& Young): Zimbra Asia Pacific Private Limited (A Company of Yahoo India): Work Area was preparation of Books of Accounts till the finalization, along with the applicable Indian Tax Laws. Also Compliances applicable under the Indian Laws was also carried out.
V.J.Equipment and V.R.Equipment Limited (Group Cos of Venkateshwara Hatcheries): Work Area was Statutory Audit under Companies Act 1956.was independently handled till the finalization of Books of Accounts. Although Being a Statutory Audit it was based on the Risk Assessment.
Exposure of Article ship:
- Concurrent Audit of Central Bank of India (Including Foreign Exchange Area)
- Concurrent Audit of ICICI Bank
- Concurrent Audit of Cosmos Co-operative Bank: (Concurrent Audit of the above banks had the scope of Account Opening Forms, Physical Verification of Cash, Verification of Tokens, Key Registers, Verification of Clearing Instruments, Verification of Advances disbursed during the previous months, recovery of advances, verification of packing credits, etc.)
- Indian Seamless Steels & Alloys Limited (ISSAL) (Listed Entity): Statutory Audit of the Company required to be carried out by the Companies Act 1956 along with the Interim Financial Reporting of the company, also known as Limited Reviews.
- Statutory Audit & Limited Audit Review of Kinetic Engineering Ltd. (Listed Entity): Statutory Audit of the Company required to be carried out by the Companies Act 1956 along with the Interim Financial Reporting of the company, also known as Limited Reviews.
- Statutory Audit of Kirloskar Brothers Limited (KBL) (Listed Entity): Statutory Audit of the Company required to be carried out by the Companies Act 1956.
- Statutory Audit of Moonrise Tourism Private Limited (Nilaya Hermitage)
- Statutory Audit of Small & Medium Private Limited Companies.
- Statutory Audit ThyssenKrupp Elevators India Private Ltd
- Costing assignment of Kutwal Foods Private Ltd (Dairy Products)